We want to see your talent! Your talent might be juggling, singing, acting, comedy sketch, poetry recital, animal training etc . . . Your act just needs to be entertaining! In return, you could win a prize!
Launched by Fyling Hall’s Music and Drama Departments, Ms Johnson, Head of Drama, commented, “I am super excited to release the details of the ‘Fyling Hall’s Got Talent’ competition! Already we have a number of entries and I think it is something that all of the pupils will thoroughly enjoy. It will be a brilliant opportunity for our wonderful students to show the range of skills at Fyling Hall. Most pupils have had limited performance time lately, so this allows them to perform in a Covid safe way (instead of a concert)..”
Headmaster, Mr Allen, added the competition is “a fun idea and will be very entertaining, and the format will work at home and school for maximum engagement.”
- Two categories:
- Junior School
- Year 7, 8, 9 & 10 pupils
- Entries received by 3rd March
- VOUCHER PRIZE for the winner of each category
- Easter egg for the runners up
- The competition will be judged in the final week of term.
- More details to follow once all entries are in
- One entry per person
- Max performance time: 4minutes
- Group entries allowed (with the prize shared), but social distancing must be maintained.
- Video entries allowed – but please message Ms Johnson about this.
If you would like to enter, please either message Ms Johnson on Teams, or send an email to H.Johnson@fylinghall.org including the following:
- Your name
- Your year group
- Your talent category (comedy, music, drama, dance, animal etc)
- Whether you will be doing it live in school, or if you require to do it via video.
- Entries must be received by Wednesday, 3rd March.
Once again, we want to see your talent and in return, you could win a prize!