If you are a Year 11 student or parent, what would you like to know about Sixth Form? Who better to ask than Fyling Hall’s current Sixth Formers! A select group of dailies, boarders (weekly and full time), British and international students answer the following:
- Why did you choose Fyling Hall School just for Sixth Form?
- Why did you stay at Fyling Hall School for Sixth Form?
- What has changed from GCSEs to A-level?
- How did you decide which subjects to study?
- How did you decide whether to take an AS or a full A-level?
- What is an EPQ?
- What is a typical class size?
- What facilities to you have access to as Sixth Formers?
- What do you do when not in lessons?
- What is the role of Sixth Formers?
- What is the dress code?
- In one word, what is the best thing about Fyling Hall’s Sixth Form?
If you are a Year 11 student or parent, we fully appreciate that thinking of options for next year and deciding on next steps after GCSEs is not an easy one. Rest assured, we have a plan in place to offer you our full support. These insights combined with A Focus on Sixth Form on 19th January 2021 at 6pm, will give you the best insight into our Sixth Form life. We are confident that children thrive in Fyling Hall’s environment.