Every week the teachers at the Junior School selects pupils, who have shown kindness or impressed in some way, to go into the Golden Book. The criteria for receiving the accolade is always very personal to the child and is used to motivate and encourage them in their own learning journey. They also receive 5 coveted house points, and the child who appears most frequently in the Golden Book by the end of term is awarded a certificate in a whole school assembly.
This week’s Golden Book pupils are:
- Haeun Kim – for being kind and helpful in science.
- Sarah Hatchard & Mable Instone – for excellent effort in science.
- Anya Legg & Isabella Watson – for producing a fantastic piece of English prep using higher level punctuation
- Penny Aldous – for fantastic enthusiasm in English & growing confidence.
- Megan Fusco – for a great Victoria Factfile.