Ever wondered what staff get up in their spare time? Quite of few of ours form a 9-piece function band called Back in the Habit. They play music ranging from Soul, to Funk, and Rock to Pop. Band members include. . . .
- Miss Johnson provides vocals.
- Ms Hornung is on piano.
- Mr Whittaker plays guitar (not only teaching it at FHS!).
- Mr Williams, who occasionally helps us with sound and lighting in the Barn, is on bass.
- Steve Cooper plays the drums.
- Woodwind teacher, Mr Butterfield, plus Mrs Jeeves’ husband and Lex’s father, Jonathan Jeeves, make up the Brass Section along with Gerry Glasby and Ian Hopley
- and Sound is provided by ex-pupil, Sam Thorogood
Gigging keeps them very busy . . . especially at this time of year! They are really looking forward to playing at a Charity Christmas Party night in aid of the James Cook University Hospital Spinal Injuries Unity. With a charity collection on the night, be sure to catch them on Saturday, 15th December at the Runswick Bay Hotel!