Could you be an Art Ambassador? Do you have the skills we need in Fyling Hall’s Art Studio?
Are you able to:
- Collaborate and Cooperate
- Be Creative
- Problem Solve
- Self Direct
- Be Socially Responsible
- Be fluent with Technology
- Would you like to help us promote the Arts and Culture and develop your leadership skills?
Arts Ambassador Roles / Responsibilities:
- Help plan and prepare for Focus days in the Arts
- Collect student voice and ideas about the Arts
- Create advertisements about upcoming events
- Create slide shows about events to tell all students about them ie Productions.
- Make videos of students working / creating
- Contribute to a half termly Arts Newsletter
- Create messages out about what we are doing for social media
- Help out and maintain the Arts area you are linked to
Y7, Y8 & Y9 – We are opening up our Art team to your year groups and looking for Art Ambassadors to work with the current Art Leaders from September.
We have two spaces per year group and would like applications from you, if you are interested. Your work attitude and interest in Art will also be taken into consideration. Your application must described what you like about Art, why you would like to be an Ambassador and how you could contribute to the art team. Please contact Ms Mansfield, Head of Art, to submit your application.